Castle St. Angelo and The Evil Eye
1877. Being additional chapters to "Roba Di Roma." The paper in this volume on "The Castle St. Angelo" originally appeared in "Blackwood's Magazine" and is reprinted in its present form with permission of the original Editor and Publisher. The papers on "The Evil Eye" originally formed a chapter in the first editions of "Roba Di Roma." When that work was reduced to one volume it was omitted, together with another chapter.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.