Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation—a companion to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney—covers all clinical management issues relevant to chronic kidney disease. Drs. Jonathan Himmelfarb and Mohamed Sayegh lead a team of expert contributors to present you with the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more.
- Apply the expertise of distinguished researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation.
- Manage the full range of issues in chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation through comprehensive coverage of basic science and clinical tools.
- Gain clear visual understanding from illustrations, including diagnostic and treatment algorithms, line drawings, and photographs.
- Better manage your patients with up-to-date coverage on the latest advances in 13 new chapters including Hypertensive Kidney Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes Management, and more.
- Gain fresh perspectives from a revised editorial team led by Jonathan Himmelfarb—a young leader in the field of acute renal failure—and Mohamed Sayegh—a worldwide expert on kidney transplantation.