Classic Festival Solos (Mallet Percussion), Vol 2: Piano Acc.
Alfred Music Publishing, 1994 - Music - 44 pages
Classic Festival Solos, Volume II continues to afford the advancing student the opportunity to find performance materials graded from easy to more challenging, including exposure to a variety of musical styles. Many of these works appear on state contest lists.
* Allegretto from "Ballet Egyptien" (Luigini, arr. Ostling)
* The Ash Grove (Traditional, arr. Barnett)
* Bellistics (Ostling)
* Gavotte (Gossec, arr. Ostling)
* The Glens of Wicklow (Barnett)
* La Spagnola (Chiara, arr. Ostling)
* Moon Walk (Barnett)
* Nutcracker Melodies (Tschaikowsky, arr. Barnett)
* Our Director (Bigelow, arr. Feldstein)
* Strolling (Barnett)
* Theme and Variations on a Chimes Theme (Ostling)
* Two and Four (Felstein)
* Waltz of the Flowers from "Nutcracker Suite" (Tschaikowsky, arr. Dreves)
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.