Classic Festival Solos (Snare Drum), Volume 1 Piano Acc.
Classic Festival Solos offers the advancing instrumentalist an array of materials graded from easy to more challenging. There are different titles for each instrument, and an assortment of musical styles has been included in each book for variety. Many of the solos appear on state contest lists. Snare Drum, Volume I contains 13 different solos for snare drum and piano accompaniment, many of which are contest standards.
* Battle Hymn of the Republic (Steffe, arr. Feldstein)
* Circling (Feldstein)
* Dress Parade (Sousa, arr. Hoey)
* Hum Drum (Barnett)
* March For A Different Drummer (Barnett)
* The New Military (Feldstein)
* One and Two (Feldstein)
* Picking Up Six (Feldstein)
* Poppycock (Barnett)
* Rhythm Of the Bells (Hoey)
* That's Enough (Masoner)
* Up Beat Pete's Suite (Barnett)
* Whodunit? (Barnett)
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.