Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1987 West Publishing Accession action addition administrative AFDC agency alien alleged amendment Appeals application assistance Attorney authority award benefits Brief C.FR cause Center challenge charge child claim claimant Clearinghouse clients Copyright costs County Date decision defendant denied Department determination Director disability District Court effective eligible employer employment establish experience federal fees filed final funds granted Health hearing held HMOs housing income individual interest issue judgment Legal Services limited litigation Medicaid Medicare ment Michigan Motion notice payments percent period permission persons plaintiffs Position practice procedures Project proposed reasonable receive recipients regulations relief reported represented Reprinted request resident Responsibilities result rule Secretary Security seeking Social staff standards statute Suite tion United violation welfare
148. lappuse - North Central: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin. South: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia. West: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
229. lappuse - ... permanently and totally disabled at retirement. For this purpose, an individual is considered permanently and totally disabled if he or she is unable to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment that can be expected to result in death, or that has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months.
225. lappuse - ... or otherwise reviewed on the record of an agency hearing provided by statute; or (6) unwarranted by the facts to the extent that the facts are subject to trial de novo by the reviewing- court.
249. lappuse - Association that this inquiry should include "[findings of] facts, based on reasonable medical judgments given the state of medical knowledge, about (a) the nature of the risk (how the disease is transmitted), (b) the duration of the risk (how long is the carrier infectious), (c) the severity of the risk (what is the potential harm to third parties) and (d) the probabilities the disease will be transmitted and will cause varying degrees of harm.
225. lappuse - C. in excess of statutory jurisdiction, authority, or limitations, or short of statutory right; D.
221. lappuse - Act, which embodies the basic presumption of judicial review to one 'suffering legal wrong because of agency action, or adversely affected or aggrieved by agency action within the meaning of a relevant statute...
230. lappuse - ... a medical condition manifesting itself by acute symptoms of sufficient severity (including severe pain) that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in (i) Placing the patient's health in serious jeopardy; (ii) Serious impairment to bodily functions; or (iii) Serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part.
386. lappuse - ... (b) A violation of subsection (a) is established if, based on the totality of circumstances, it is shown that the political processes leading to nomination or election in the State or political subdivision are not equally open to participation by members of a class of citizens protected by subsection (a) in that its members have less opportunity than other members of the electorate to participate in the political process and to elect representatives of their choice.
277. lappuse - ... with the forum State. The application of that rule will vary with the quality and nature of the defendant's activity, but it is essential in each case that there be some act by which the defendant purposefully avails itself of the privilege of conducting activities within the forum State, thus invoking the benefits and protections of its laws.
266. lappuse - I see that there are provisions that say it's unlawful for any creditor to discriminate against any applicant with respect to any aspect of a credit transaction on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex or marital status or age...