CliffsTestPrep PCAT: 5 Practice Tests
Your guide to a higher score on the PCAT
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by test prep specialists
About the contents:
* A detailed description of the test so you know what to expect
* How to answer multiple-choice questions
* The Critical Thinking Essay and how to approach it, including basic writing techniques
* 5 sample topics for both argumentative and problem-solving essay topics
* How to get the most out of the practice tests
5 Full-Length Practice Tests with Answers and Explanations
* Tests simulate the question/answer sections of the actual exam
* Each practice test covers the 5 subject areas tested: verbal ability, biology, reading comprehension, quantitative ability, and chemistry
* Each test also gives you the opportunity to practice writing a Critical Thinking Essay
* Answers and explanations help you gauge your results and pinpoint areas to review
Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes
An American BookWorks Corporation Project
Contributors: Elaine Bender, MA; Richard Bleil, PhD; Tracy Halward, PhD; Barbara Laurain, MS; and Mark Weinfeld, MA
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.