CliffsTestPrep U.S. Citizenship Test
Your guide to passing the U.S. Citizenship Test and becoming a citizen
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by test prep specialists
About the contents:
This guide helps you learn about the history and government of the United States and improve your English skills. As you review the information and practice answering questions, you will become more comfortable taking the written and oral U.S. Citizenship tests in English.
* Information on how to become a U.S. citizen
* Understanding, speaking, reading, and writing English
* Types of questions, including written or oral question/answer, sentence writing, multiple choice, multiple choice completion, completions, and substitutions
* An overview of the history of the United States, including the New World, independence, the Constitution and founding fathers, the Civil War, and more
* An overview of the government of the United States, including leaders, the executive, legislative and judicial branches, bills and laws, patriotism, capital cities, and more
The Oral Interview
* What you need to know
* Sample questions
Four Full-Length Practice Tests with Answers
Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
The New World
A New Nation
The Father of Our Country
The First President
The Nation Grows
Justice for All
A Great Nation
Your Oral Interview
Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2
Practice Test 3
Practice Test 4
The Nation Dissolves
A Nation of Immigrants
A Land of Laws
Irregular Past Tense Forms and Irregular Past Participles
Your New Words
A Timeline of American History and World Events
Other editions - View all
13 colonies Abraham Lincoln Allegiance amendments American flag army Asia d becomes President began Betsy Ross Bill of Rights blank branch of government British called Circle the letter citizen colonists Columbus completes the sentence Congress Constitution cotton Declaration of Independence delegates Dick Cheney elected electors eligible England Executive Branch George Washington immigrants Important Sentences Circle Important Words Learn irregular verbs Judicial Branch Justice land Learn the meaning live located national anthem Native Americans Past Tense phrase that completes Pilgrims plantations planters Pledge pocket veto President’s Questions and Answers Representatives Revolutionary river Say a sentence Say FALSE Say TRUE second sentence Senate sentence is correct slavery slaves South Star Spangled Banner state’s statue stripes Supreme Court taxes True 11 TRUE or FALSE Union United USCIS Vice President vote voter White House word or phrase words in parentheses World write the missing write the word