Written to aid you through basic and clinical neuroscience training, this superbly illustrated textbook of clinical neuroanatomy and neuroscience has won well-earned praise for its clear text and outstanding explanatory artwork. Taking these complex subjects and breaking them down into exceptionally clear visual images and concise discussions, this textbook integrates clinical neuroanatomy with the basic principles and clinical application of neuroscience. The chapters are organized by anatomical area, with integrated analyses of sensory, motor and cognitive systems.
- Uses "Clinical boxes" containing clinical information to help you translate theory into practice.
- Provides opening chapter summaries to show you how the information fits in a larger context.
- Includes chapter overviews with study guidelines, to make the integration of information simpler and easier.
- Highlights the most important concepts and facts with summaries at the end of each chapter.
- Adds new neurophysiology and neurobiochemistry information.
- Features 80 new illustrations and 20 new electron micrographs.
- Now includes StudentConsult access, for complete access to the text and images online, and more.
- Contains artwork by Richard Tibbitts, one of the masterful illustrators who worked on "Gray's Anatomy for Students."