Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
46 Stat accordance agent aircraft allowed amended amount application appraiser arrival authorized baggage bond cargo certificate chandise chapter charge claimed collector collector of customs condition consumption containers copy covered customs Form customs officer deck delivery Department designated determined district document drawback duty effect entered entry examination exemption exportation filed foreign Government imported internal invoice issued less license liquidation manifest manufacture marked master materials means ment merchandise necessary notice officer origin otherwise owner packages paragraph payment period permit person port prescribed purchase quantity reason records regulations release respect returned Schedules sealed Secretary Service shipment shipped space specified Stat statement taken Tariff Act Tariff Schedules territory thereof tion tonnage trade transfer transportation Treasury United unless vehicle vessel warehouse withdrawal
565. lappuse - Treasury may modify his findings as to the facts by reason of the additional evidence so taken, and he shall file with the court such modified or new findings, which, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive, and his recommendation, if any, for the modification or setting aside of the original order.
139. lappuse - That no merchandise shall be transported by water, or by land and water, on penalty of forfeiture thereof, between points in the United States, including Districts, Territories, and possessions thereof embraced within the coastwise laws, either directly or via a foreign port, or for any part of the transportation, in any other vessel than a vessel built in and documented under the laws of the United States...
139. lappuse - Territories, and possessions thereof embraced within the coastwise laws, either directly or via a foreign port, or for any part of the transportation, in any other vessel than a vessel built in and documented under the laws of the United States and owned by persons who are citizens of the United States, or vessels to which the privilege of engaging in the coastwise trade is extended by sections 18 or 22 of this Act...
346. lappuse - Act of 1930 (with the exception ""(a) Prohibition of importation. KO. persona are prohibited from Importing Into the United States from any foreign country any book, pamphlet, paper, writing, advertisement, circular, print, picture, or drawing containing any matter advocating or urging treason or Insurrection against the United States, or forcible resistance to any law of the United States, or containing any threat to take the life of or Inflict bodily harm upon any person In the United States...
289. lappuse - Cattle, horses, sheep, or other domestic animals straying across the boundary line into any foreign country, or driven across such boundary line by the owner for temporary pasturage purposes only, together with their offspring, may be brought back to the United States within six months free of duty, under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of the Treasury...
139. lappuse - Alaska, over through routes heretofore or hereafter recognized by the Interstate Commerce Commission for which routes rate tariffs have been or shall hereafter be filed with said Commission when such routes are in part over Canadian rail lines and their own or other connecting water facilities...
444. lappuse - Articles or materials received into such bonded manufacturing warehouse or articles manufactured therefrom may be withdrawn or removed therefrom for direct shipment and exportation or for transportation and immediate exportation in bond to foreign countries or to the Philippine Islands under the supervision of the officer duly designated therefor by the collector of the port...
323. lappuse - That no article of imported merchandise which shall copy or simulate the name of any domestic manufacture, or manufacturer, or trader, or of any manufacturer or trader located in any foreign country which, by treaty, convention, or law affords similar privileges to citizens of the United States, or which shall copy or simulate a trade-mark registered in accordance with the provisions of this Act or shall bear a name or mark calculated to induce the public to believe that the article is manufactured...
347. lappuse - PROHIBITED. (a) PROHIBITION OF IMPORTATION. All persons are prohibited from importing into the United States from any foreign country any book, pamphlet, paper, writing, advertisement, circular, print, picture, or drawing containing any matter advocating or urging treason or insurrection against the United States, or forcible resistance to any law of the United States, or containing any threat to take the life of or inflict bodily harm upon any person in the United States...
321. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful to import into the United States any merchandise of foreign manufacture if such merchandise, or the label, sign, print, package, wrapper, or receptacle, bears a trade-mark owned by a citizen of, or by a corporation or association created or organized within, the United States, and registered in the Patent Office by a person domiciled in the United States, under the provisions of...