Code of Federal Regulations: Containing a Codification of Documents of General Applicability and Future Effect as of December 31, 1948, with Ancillaries and Index
U.S. General Services Administration, National Archives and Records Service, Office of the Federal Register, 2000
Special edition of the Federal Register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able activities adjusted affiliated allocated amount apply assets attributable basis beginning branch combined company income computed considered contract controlled foreign corporation Corporation's cost December 31 deduction defined derived described deter determined developed direct distribution dividend dollar earnings and profits effective eign election ending Example exchange excluded expenses facts filed foreign base company foreign country foreign income tax gain or loss graph gross income gross receipts included incurred individual interest investment January lease less liability limitation located manufacturing meaning ment method operations paid paragraph payment percent performed period person poration possession purchase qualified reason received regulations respect risks rules separate share sold sources subdivision subparagraph subpart F income taken taxable taxable income taxpayer term tion trade transaction translated treated United States shareholder
116. lappuse - It is the policy of the United States to use export controls (A) to the extent necessary to protect the domestic economy from the excessive drain of scarce materials and to reduce the serious inflationary impact of abnormal foreign demand...
448. lappuse - Then multiply the amount determined under paragraph (1) by the fraction (A) The numerator of which is 14 percent, and (B) The denominator of which is that percentage which equals the sum of the normal tax rate and the surtax rate for the taxable year prescribed by section 11.
418. lappuse - ... any income, war profits, or excess profits taxes imposed by any foreign country or possession of the United States on or with respect to the earnings and profits attributable to such excluded amount when such earnings and profits were actually distributed directly or indirectly through a chain of ownership described in section 958(a) (2).
499. lappuse - Rents and royalties which are derived in the active conduct of a trade or business and which are received from a person other than a related person...
417. lappuse - States shareholder (as defined in subsection (b)) of such corporation and who owns (within the meaning of section 958(a)) stock in such corporation on the last day, in such year, on which such corporation is a controlled foreign corporation shall include in his gross income, for his taxable year in which or with which such taxable year of the corporation ends...
363. lappuse - Stock owned, directly or indirectly, by or for a corporation, partnership, estate, or trust shall be considered as being owned proportionately by its shareholders, partners, or beneficiaries.
332. lappuse - ... under subpart E of part I of subchapter J (relating to grantors and others treated as substantial owners) shall be considered as...
339. lappuse - The amount of tax, if any, due upon such redetermination shall be paid by the taxpayer upon notice and demand by the collector.