Collins Very First Spanish Dictionary (Collins First)
HarperCollins UK, May 9, 2011 - Foreign Language Study - 80 pages
Packed full of fun and useful vocabulary to give you and your child a head start in learning Spanish.
Tthis book is designed to introduce your child to the world of dictionaries in a fun and accessible way!
• 500 illustrated words in English-to-Spanish alphabetical order.
• Example sentences show your child how Spanish is really used.
• Learning is easier when it’s fun! Includes plenty of thematic pages on interesting topics such as animals, school, clothes & colours.
• Complete Spanish-to-English index so you and your child can find your favourite Spanish word easily.
• Audio files for every headword and phrase available free at www.collins.co.uk/homeworkhelp
• Follows National Curriculum guidelines for modern foreign languages.