Communication with Children and Youth: A guide for parents, social and youth workers
Effective Communication with Children and Youth was born out of various workshops the author conducted for Sunday school teachers and youth workers in various towns and villages in Kenya where she worked as a missionary and communication lecturer. This book is aimed at encouraging people who work with children and youth to deepen their communication skills. It shows them how to be more effective in their strategies and encourages them to look at learning through the eyes of the learners. The book encourages pastors, teachers, chaplains and social workers to accord children and youth ministry an important place in their institutions and make plans and budgets specifically for these leaders of tomorrow.
Who can use this book?
• School teachers
• Social workers and youth mentors
• Youth pastors, senior pastors and chaplains
• Bible schools and theological colleges
• Universities, orphanages and juvenile correction institutions
• Parents and government ministries