Complete Book of Law Schools, 2002 Edition
All the information you need to make a crucial decision.
The law school an applicant chooses determines how he/she will spend the next three years of his/her life and greatly influences how well he/she will do in the job market when he/she graduates. The Complete Book of Law Schools gives readers the lowdown on all ABA & CBA accredited schools in the United States and Canada. It also provides all the practical information students will want when they apply:
- What are the average GPA and LSAT scores of admitted students?
- What is the student/faculty ratio?
- What is the job placement rate for graduates?
- How generous is each school's financial aid package?
- Campus and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, admissions deadlines, tuition, and more
- Complete and up-to-date information on 202 accredited law schools
- All the information applicants need to choose and apply: addresses, Web sites, deadlines, tuition, employment profiles, and more
- Advice from the test experts on how to crack the LSAT
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Applying to Law School
Writing a Great Personal Statement
Real Life Work Experience and Community Service
Choosing a Law School
Alphabetical List of Schools
Law Program Name
Enrollment of Law School
Average Undergrad GPA
Law School 101
How to Excel at Any Law School
How to Use This Book
Law School Profiles
Average Starting Salary
Pass Rate for FirstTime Bar
About the Author