Confessions of an Ex-Bachelor: How to Sift Through All the Games Players to Find Mr. Right
The popular relationship guru blows the whistle on perpetual bachelors, with wise words for women seeking nuptial-minded men.
A male radio host once chided William July for being so open about the playboy mentality. “Man, stop giving away all of our secrets to the women,” the host said. But July, who has been happily married for six years, believes that this kind of secrecy and game playing is harmful to everyone. A self-proclaimed former “General in the Bachelor Corps,” July now openly reveals the tricks of the bachelor trade to help women find guys who are genuinely ready for commitment. Confessions of an Ex-Bachelor delivers no-nonsense dialogue on:
• The three stages of bachelorhood, and how to tell whether your date will ever graduate past groom-a-phobia
• How to hold your man accountable and stand your ground—without making him feel trapped
• Overcoming cultural cues that make men see marriage as a life in chains
• Where to find your future groom
• How to translate a bachelor’s double-talk
• Getting past the stereotypes of divorced men, “nice guys,” and how men feel about being stepfathers
A must read for every single woman who wonders what her guy is really thinking, Confessions of an Ex-Bachelor is full of revelations and rewarding advice.
What people are saying - Write a review
Confessions of an Ex-Bachelor : How to Sift Through All the Games Players to Find Mr. RightUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
This book purports to present a "clear road map for single women who want a husband" and to divulge "the secrets, the games, and the mindset of bachelors," but unfortunately it accomplishes neither ... Read full review