Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alcott ANDREW angel answer appetites asked AUGUSTINE baby begin believe better body born called cause CHARLES Christ comes Conscience CONVERSATION cure disciples EDWARD Ellen Emblem EMMA evil express faculty faith Father feel felt fish followed FRANKLIN Galilee GEORGE GEORGE K give heal hear heard heaven held up hands Holiness Human Idea Imagination interested Jesus John Josiah Julian Period kind knew LEMUEL live look Lucia Luke Mark Martha Matt mean meant mind miracle mother Nathan Nature never outward passions person pray prayer preach prophet Reason repent rose Sabbath saith SAMUEL seemed seen sick sometimes Soul speak Spirit Sunday Supernatural Suppose talk teach tell temple thee things thou thought told true truth unclean spirit understand unto Vulgar Æra wanted wine wish worship wrong
3. oldal - He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. And he brought him to Jesus.
219. oldal - I can of mine own self do nothing : as I hear, I judge : and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
69. oldal - Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it. that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria ? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
122. oldal - the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
70. oldal - The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water? Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
226. oldal - The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do; for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that Himself doeth : and He will show him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
206. oldal - The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
218. oldal - For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them ; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.