Cooperative Housing: Hearings Before ... , 81-1 on H.R. 6618 and H.R. 6742 ... , January 30, 31, February 1 ... 14, 1950
1950 - 472 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
actual additional Administrator agency amendment American amount apartments areas assistance Association authorized average banks basis believe bill borrower building built capital CHAIRMAN charges COLE committee communities Congress Congressman construction cooperative housing Corporation cost course DEANE DINGER direct dwellings estimated expenses experience fact families Federal figures financing FOLEY funds give going Government guaranteed homes income individual industry institutions interest investment KROOTH land legislation lending less living loans losses lower means middle-income month monthly mortgage MULTER necessary nonprofit operation organization owner ownership paid payments percent period planning possible present probably problem profit proposed purchase question reason referred rent rental reserve savings statement thing tion units veterans VOORHIS York
166. lappuse - Congress hereby declares that the general welfare and security of the Nation and the health and living standards of its people require housing production and related community development sufficient to remedy the serious housing shortage, the elimination of substandard and other inadequate housing...
3. lappuse - Act, as amended ; and (2) maintain an integral set of accounts which shall be audited annually by the General Accounting Office in accordance with the principles and procedures applicable to commercial transactions as provided by the Government Corporation Control Act...
10. lappuse - Except as may be otherwise expressly provided in this Act, all powers and authorities conferred by this Act shall be cumulative and additional to and not in derogation of any powers and authorities otherwise existing. All rules, regulations, orders, authorizations, delegations, or other actions duly issued, made, or taken by or pursuant to applicable law, prior to the effective date of this Act, by any agency, officer, or office pertaining to any functions, powers, and duties...
2. lappuse - Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued...
10. lappuse - Congress that if any provisions of this Act, or the application thereof to any persons or circumstances, shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgment shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder of this Act or its applications to other persons and circumstances...
7. lappuse - ... income, shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority, except that any real property of the Corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal or local taxation to the same extent according to its value as other real property is taxed.
2. lappuse - Is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
2. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
5. lappuse - ... the production of housing of sound standards of design, construction, livability, and size for adequate family life...
4. lappuse - Act; (4) pursue to final collection, by way of compromise or otherwise, all claims against third parties assigned to the Administrator in connection with loans made by him.