If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition has everything you need to know to master the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Essay sections of the GRE. With all questions, answers, and explanations linked together for easy on-device viewing, this ebook edition includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalence, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the revised GRE that debuted in fall 2011
• Online video tutorials offering in-depth exploration of key strategies and concepts