Cracking the GRE Mathematics Subject Test
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Getting a high score on the GRE Mathematics Subject Test isn't about memorizing everything there is to know about math-it's about targeting your test preparation. We teach you only the information you'll need along with the best strategies for the test day. Within this book, you'll find practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam, as well as subject reviews for all potential topics, including precalculus, calculus I and II, differential equations, linear algebra, number theory, and more.
Techniques That Actually Work.
* Preparation strategies and test-taking techniques to help you reach your top score
* Shortcuts and strategies to speed up pacing and increase accuracy
* Clear diagrams to acclimate you to three-dimensional coordinate problems
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
* 1 full-length practice test to familiarize you with the quirks and patterns of the GRE Mathematics Subject Test
* Over 150 guided practice problems that directly demonstrate key strategies for dealing with tricky topics from trigonometric functions to double integrals, homomorphisms, and complex logarithms
* Over 200 drill questions for independent practice, with thorough explanations to help provide total content mastery
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
NUMBER THEORY AND ABSTRAct ALGEBRA
solutions to THE chapter REVIEw questions
PRActice test Answers AND explanATIONS
About the Author
Other editions - View all
addition answer apply bounded calculation called choice circle closed coefficients column complex compute consider constant contains continuous converges coordinates corresponding curve defined definition denoted derivative determinant direction divided domain elements Eliminate equal equation equivalent evaluate example exists expression fact field figure Finally finite formula function given gives graph homomorphism identity infinite integral interval inverse limit linear matrix maximum means measurable multiplication negative nonzero notice operation origin plane polynomial positive possible prime probability question real numbers region respect result ring roots rule satisfy sequence sides simply ſº Solution solve space statement subgroup subset Substituting surface tangent theorem topology true variable vector What's write zero