Cracking the New GRE, with DVD
If you need to know it, it's in this book.
Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the GRE in August 2011. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests (2 online and 2 in the book)
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the new GRE
• DVD supplement (completely overhauled in 2011!) with tutorials and helpful information from The Princeton Review's top GRE course instructor
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
angles answer choices Argument essay arithmetic mean assumption best answer calculator chapter choice D circle Click clue comp compact disc conclusion correct answer Crack critical-reasoning deﬁnition denominator digit divide eliminate choices equation example factor ﬁgure ﬁll ﬁnal ﬁnd ﬁnding ﬁrst blank ﬁt ﬁve fraction graders greater Here's Hit Parade hypotenuse information given integers Issue essay look ltnow Math section means minutes multiply mutation breeding negative noun noun form ofthe paragraph passage percent Plug ln positive practice premise Princeton Review probability problem Pythagorean theorem quadratic equation QUANTITATIVE REASONING quantities are equal ratio reading comprehension relationship Remember right triangle score scratch paper second blank sentence side signiﬁcant solve speciﬁc square standard candle standard deviation Step subtract sure telomeres text completions thing tion topic true beauty variables verb VERBAL REASONING Verbal section vocabulary