Cracking the LSAT: With DVD
Random House, 2010 - Study Aids - 471 pages
If it’s on the LSAT, it’s in this book.Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice tests—2 in the book and 4 online
• Detailed explanations for every practice question
• Comprehensive website with more practice test questions, score reports, reviewing, and essay grading
• Engaging video tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top instructors
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the LSAT
• Strategies to help you solve even the most difficult questions in Games, Arguments, and Reading Comprehension
• Detailed chapter about logic games with helpful drills
• Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.