Cracking the LSAT: With DVD
Random House, 2010 - Study Aids - 471 pages
If it’s on the LSAT, it’s in this book.Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice tests—2 in the book and 4 online
• Detailed explanations for every practice question
• Comprehensive website with more practice test questions, score reports, reviewing, and essay grading
• Engaging video tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top instructors
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the LSAT
• Strategies to help you solve even the most difficult questions in Games, Arguments, and Reading Comprehension
• Detailed chapter about logic games with helpful drills
• Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
able answer choices argument asked basket Bauhaus beneﬁt berth of Cage Bryantsville cacti carbon dioxide cause compact car conditional clues contrapositive Cortland apple Crack credited response deductions deﬁnition describes diagram doesn‘t economic elements evaluate evidence explain fact false ﬁfth ﬁgure ﬁle updated ﬁnal ﬁnd ﬁnding ﬁrst pass ﬁt ﬁve FLAW question ﬂawed ﬂight ﬂoor Genovesa Here's ibuprofen ice ages idea identiﬁed important increase indicates INFERENCE question isn‘t issue law school logic lower berth LSAT LSAT score main point match naproxen sodium NECESSARY ASSUMPTION question paragraph possible premises Princeton Review prion problem proﬁt Reading Comprehension REASONING question relevant Remember similar slot social choice theory space Speciﬁc questions statement Step Strengthen questions sure symbol techniques theory things tion true Valencia orange We‘re words wrong answers