Cracking the MCAT
The MCAT tests more than your knowledge of basic physical and biological sciences. You need to know absolutely everything, from amino acids and proteins to translational motion to verbal reasoning and more. Review all necessary content with this comprehensive MCAT preparation book, brought to you by the creators of The Princeton Review’s top-notch MCAT class.
Cracking the MCAT, 2010-2011 Editionincludes:
• A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all of the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for each section of the MCAT
• Complete coverage of all topics on the MCAT, including physics, general chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, verbal reasoning, and the essays
• Exclusive free online access to 4 full-length practice tests with explanations
• Practice passages, questions, and complete explanations at the end of every chapter for maximum practice and preparation
• Tons of practice problems with detailed explanations and step-by-step solutions
• A comprehensive index
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.