While you sleep tonight, would you like to:
* Experience sexual union and even orgasm with the partner of your choice?
* Have revealing conversations with the most important people in your present and past?
* Engage in direct struggle with the images of your greatest fears and emerge triumphant?
* Tackle your most perplexing daytime dilemmas and wake with those problems solved?
* Tap the vast storehouse of creativity within you?
* Remember things you believe are long forgotten?
* Engage in exciting mind trips and adventures?
All this is but part of what you can attain through creative dreaming!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Learn From Creative Dreamers
Leam From American Indian
Leam From Senoi Dreamers
6 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
able aggressive ancient dreamers appear Arnold-Forster awake aware Bardo Bardo Thodol become conscious become lucid behavior believe Chapter concentration confront and conquer consciousness creative dreaming creative products culture described desired dream develop dream characters dream content dream control dream diary dream enemy dream experience dream friends dream images dream incubation dream recall dream record dream songs example experienced false awakening fear feel final dream flying dreams Footprints future dreams gift Giovanni Guareschi Guareschi Hervey de Saint-Denys Ibid increase Indian dreamers induce dreams lucid dream Margherita meditate ment mind morning night nightmares observed occurred Ojibwa ordinary dreamer orgasm percent person poem positive practice prelucid problems REM periods remember reported researchers Senoi concepts Senoi dream Senoi system sexual skills sleep society specific dream suggest symbols techniques things thought Tibetan Book tion W. Y. Evans-Wentz waking Western dreamer wish writing Yoga Yogis