While you sleep tonight, would you like to:
* Experience sexual union and even orgasm with the partner of your choice?
* Have revealing conversations with the most important people in your present and past?
* Engage in direct struggle with the images of your greatest fears and emerge triumphant?
* Tackle your most perplexing daytime dilemmas and wake with those problems solved?
* Tap the vast storehouse of creativity within you?
* Remember things you believe are long forgotten?
* Engage in exciting mind trips and adventures?
All this is but part of what you can attain through creative dreaming!
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - IonaS - LibraryThing
I bought this book years ago in about 1987 and recently felt the urge to take it up again. So it is not the latest edition I’m here reviewing. The author explains that we can plan our dreams and ... Read full review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - ari.joki - LibraryThing
Say whatever else you will, one thing Garfield gets truly right. The imagery, symbols, themes of your dreams are your imagery, symbols, and themes. There is no boilerplate or cookbook approach to ... Read full review
Learn From Creative Dreamers
Leam From American Indian
Leam From Senoi Dreamers
6 other sections not shown