Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
abstraction abstraction="knowledge abstraction="string application Architecture attributes called channel="inline chapter Classiﬁcation communication components concepts conﬁguration container Cybernetics Oriented CYBOI CYBOL CYBOP Data Transfer Object database deﬁned deﬁnition described Diagram diﬀerent Document domain knowledge domain model dynamic eﬀects eﬀort Electronic Electronic Health Record example ﬁeld ﬁgure ﬁles ﬁnally ﬁnd ﬁrst ﬂexible framework functionality Graphical User Interface hardware hierarchy human identiﬁed implementation inheritance input Java kinds knowledge models knowledge schema knowledge templates layer License lifecycle logic knowledge loop Markup Language memory meta information methods Modiﬁed modules Network Object Oriented oﬀer Ontology Open Source Operating System Oriented Programming output pattern Procedural Programming programming language Protocol Reﬂection represent Res Medicinae runtime scientiﬁc semantic Server signal SNOMED CT software development Software Engineering software patterns software systems source code speciﬁc standard static structure Textual User Interface translation tree types Uniﬁed User Interface
461. lappuse - License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation's software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Library General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too. When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price....
477. lappuse - ... time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns. Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and "any later version...
79. lappuse - Each pattern describes a problem which occurs over and over again in our environment, and then describes the core of the solution to that problem, in such a way that you can use this solution a million times over, without ever doing it the same way twice'.
476. lappuse - Disclaimers, provided that you also include the original English version of this License and the original versions of those notices and disclaimers. In case of a disagreement between the translation and the original version of this License or a notice or disclaimer, the original version will prevail. If a section in the Document is Entitled "Acknowledgements...
476. lappuse - ... an aggregate, this License does not apply to the other works in the aggregate which are not themselves derivative works of the Document. If the Cover Text requirement of section 3 is applicable to these copies of the Document, then if the Document is less than one half of the entire aggregate, the Document's Cover Texts may be placed on covers that bracket the Document within the aggregate, or the electronic equivalent of covers if the Document is in electronic form. Otherwise they must appear...
464. lappuse - ... b. Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or, c.
465. lappuse - If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances. It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public...
467. lappuse - This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy...
467. lappuse - Terms to Your New Programs If you develop a new program, and you want it to be of the greatest possible use to the public, the best way to achieve this is to make it free software which everyone can redistribute and change under these terms. To do so, attach the following notices to the program. It is safest to attach them to the start of each source file to most effectively convey the exclusion of warranty; and each file should have at least the "copyright" line and a pointer to where the full notice...
462. lappuse - ... modification".) Each licensee is addressed as "you". Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does. 1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program's...