Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acceptance adore affections Author become better blessed Blessed be thy comfort conduct consider continually convinced creatures daily dangers death delight desire devotion divine duty earth effectually enable engage enjoy enjoyment especially eternal everlasting evil faith Father fear forgive friends Give glorious glory gospel gracious grant hand happiness heart heaven heavenly Help holy honor hope improve influence interest Jesus Christ keep kindness knowledge laws lead light live Lord manner means mind morning nature needful ness never night offer pardon past peace perfect praise praise Thee Prayer prepare present Preserver providence reason receive regard religion repentance righteousness seek sense serve sincere sins soul spirit Suffer Teach temper Thee thine things Thou art thou hast thoughts thy favor thy grace thy mercies thy name thyself tions transgressions true truth unto unto Thee whole wisdom wise
69. oldal - How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God ! how great is the sum of them. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
67. oldal - LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
114. oldal - Now unto Him that is able to keep us from falling, and. to present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy ; to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever.
63. oldal - BLESS the LORD, O my soul : And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, 0 my soul, And forget not all his benefits : Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction ; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies ; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things ; So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
99. oldal - The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, long, suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
73. oldal - Thou God, in whose hand my breath is, and whose are all my ways...
50. oldal - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, 0 Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.
109. oldal - Him may we turn our believing regards, and find in Him the wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption, which as perishing sinners we need. In all our approaches to Thee, may we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him. May we know that He has borne our...
75. oldal - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are venerable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report ; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.