Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections apostle appear ascend authority benevolence better blessing called cause character Christ Christian circumstances concerning conduct continually course creatures dark death delight desire direct discipline divine doctrine duty earth enemy equally evil exertion existence expectation express fact faith Father feelings friends future give glorious glory gospel grave habits hand happiness hath heart heaven hell honour hope human important improvement interesting Jesus kind knowledge labour light limited living Lord mankind means meet ment mind moral nature never object pain pass peace perfect perhaps persons pleasure possess practice present principles probably produce promise providence punishment raised reason regard religion remain revelation righteous sense spirit suffering teach things thou thought tion true truth universal vice views virtue virtuous wicked wisdom wise writers
212. oldal - Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
450. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
355. oldal - Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence : a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
414. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not ; for I am not yet ascended to my Father ; but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father ; and to my God and your God.
212. oldal - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
69. oldal - Thou art, of what sort the eternal life of the saints was to be, which eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, nor hath it entered into the heart of man to conceive.
462. oldal - Say not thou. What is the cause that the former days were better than these ? for thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this.
212. oldal - Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous : but the way of the ungodly shall perish.