Do I Need an MBA?: Figuring Out If Business School Really Fits Your Future Needs
Are you wondering if you should get an MBA? In this concise guide from the experts at the Princeton Review, you’ll find the background, statistics, and context you need to figure out if an MBA is the right choice for you.
Do I Need an MBA?: Figuring Out if Business School Really Fits Your Future Needs gives you a succinct but comprehensive grasp of the issues you may want to consider before applying to business school. You’ll get essential info on:
· the current business school admissions landscape
· what you can expect from the business school experience, both academically and socially
· types of MBA degree programs and concentrations
· practical information about financing your business degree
· advice on applying to MBA programs (criteria, rounds vs. rolling admissions, acing the GMAT and your essays, etc.)
· recruiting, career options, and the job market for newly minted MBAs
The experts also provide a detailed cost-benefit analysis for your MBA—giving you a realistic look at how much debt you’ll need to take out, the potential opportunity cost of lost income if you go to school full time, and what you might expect to earn with your MBA after graduation.
Do I Need an MBA? will give you information you need to help make the most informed choice possible. The ebook also includes a special section for International students hoping to attend school in the U.S., with admissions advice and logistical guidance specifically for students coming from abroad.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.