Do's and Taboos of Preparing for Your Trip Abroad
This comprehensive travel planner/guide makes it faster and easier than ever to plan your trip abroad. It anticipates every question you're likely to have and offers detailed, step-by-step guidance on absolutely everything you need to consider before stepping off your native soil, including:
* Planning your itinerary and making travel arrangements, obtaining passports and visas, and booking accommodations
* Tips, insights, and shortcuts for learning the culture
* Staying safe and healthy on the road
* Traveling with kids, senior citizens, or people with special physical needs
* Packing luggage, renting a car, and exchanging money
* Valuable resource names, addresses, and phone numbers (including ones for information)
This incomparable guide tells you everything you need to know to guarantee that your trip abroad is economical, safe, enjoyable, and productive.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Z Transportation Options 1 7
Passports and Visas
Selecting the Right Accommodations
8 other sections not shown
adventure airline airport American American Express apply ask your travel Avenue avoid baggage bank bookstore British English business travelers car and driver car rental cash Center charge cards Citibank companies concierge consulate cost country you plan credit card destination Do's and Taboos documents driving embassy or consulate emergency emergency evacuation Europe extra Fifth Ave flight foreign currency insurance coverage International International Driving Permit itinerary Jack Cummings leave lodgings luggage Map & Travel meals Oak Brook offer overseas P.O. Box pack package tours passport percent purchases Rand McNally—The Map require reservations seat specific Street Suite ticket tions tour operator tourist information offices Tourist Office transportation travel agent Travel Store TRAVEL TIP traveler's checks traveling abroad trip abroad U.S. Department U.S. dollars U.S. embassy U.S. Government U.S. State Department United Washington York