Dreaming Your Real Self: A Personal Approach to Dream Interpretation
Unlike other books that focus on universal dream interpretations, Dreaming Your Real Self shows you how to uncover individual dream symbols to find the personal messages behind them. Each night, through our dreams, we send ourselves messages to help us live better in the world and with others. By understanding our dreams and unlocking their mysterious language, we can reach self-understanding. Begin working with your dreams immediately and reap the rewards in your private, personal, spiritual, and creative life.
* Unlock the mystery of your strangest dreams
* Improve dream recall
* Use dreams to discover hidden talents and power
* Learn how to work with your dreams without an expert
* Know how to choose a dream partner or group
* Apply dreams to problem solving
* Request guidance from your dreaming self
* Access dreams to stimulate creativity
* Decode the layers of dream meaning
* Activate dreams to improve strengths and skills
* Understand the meanings of typical dreams: houses, disasters, flying, falling, sexual encounters, attacks, etc.
* Stop nightmares and recurrent dreams
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
able action animal answer ask the dreamer awake aware behavior believe better Betty Dodson body bring common dream conscious crash creative dangerous death dialogue dogs dream characters dream dictionary dream group dream images DREAM INCUBATION dream journal dream means dream partner dream signs dreamwork emotions experience explore express fear feelings flying Fritz Perls give group members happened hear imagine important inner issues Jeremy Taylor journal layer of meaning literal layer lives look lucid dream meditation memory metaphor mind Neuro-linguistic Programming nightmares numbers ourselves Perhaps person possible problem question recurrent dream relationship relaxed remembering dreams remind represent reveal ritual Roberto Assagioli sexual dreams Shadow sleep sleep terrors sleepwalking someone sometimes sonal speech spiritual subpersonalities suggest talk techniques teeth telling a dream themes things thoughts tion unconscious understanding usually waking woman writing