Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
1st Brother 2nd Brother answer appeared Bargrave began beginning believe better bills body bring brought captain carried caused comes comfort continued conversation danger dead Dear death died directed discourse distemper door dreadful encourage fire friends frighted give given hand heard heart hope immediately infected island judgment keep kind least leave lived London look Lord manner master mean mind Mother nature never night observed occasion parish particular person plague poor possible preparations present preserved provisions reason received relation removed repentance seems seen ship short shut sick side sister soon soul speak story streets suffer suppose sure taken talk tell things thought told took town true turn Veal visitation week whole
153. oldal - Therefore, also, now, saith The Lord, " Turn ye even to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning : and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto The Lord your God : for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and if great kindness, and repenteth Him of the evil.
152. oldal - In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land : whom the Lord of Hosts shall bless, saying, " Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
152. oldal - Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
158. oldal - Wherefore the Lord brought upon them the captains of the host of the King of Assyria, which took Manasseh among the thorns, and bound him with fetters, and carried him to Babylon.
xii. oldal - A True Relation of the Apparition of one Mrs. Veal, the next Day after her Death, to one Mrs Bargrave, at Canterbury, the 8th of September 1705...
163. oldal - Yet even now, saith the LORD, turn ye unto me with all your heart, And with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning : And rend your heart, and not your garments, And turn unto the LORD your God...
158. oldal - And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, and prayed unto him, and he was entreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem, into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord he was God.
152. oldal - Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.