Dynamic E-business Implementation Management: How to Effectively Manage E-business Implementation
Implementing e-business requires a dynamic approach that can respond to changes in technology, management direction, customer and supplier behavior, and competition. Many traditional project management methods don't work with e-business. This book presents proven real world management methods that are adaptive, dynamic, and flexible in an e-business environment. It tackles the central issues of e-business: the burgeoning market for "buy-side" extranet/Internet procurement and supply chain management/business-to-business, Web-based transactions.
This Book Enables the Reader to:
* Set up an e-business implementation plan using proven project templates
* Anticipate and cope with dynamic change during e-business implementation
* Encourage and motivate the e-business team to participate in project management and resolving issues
* Deal with e-business implementation issues and crises
* Address 100 specific e-business management issues
* Communicate effectively with management on e-business
* Share and allocate resources among e-business and other work
* Manage e-business teams of business staff, vendors, and IT
* Gather and use e-business lessons learned as the basis for expanding and improving future e-business efforts
Answers Questions Such as:
* What are critical success factors in e-business implementation?
* How do you get employees and managers to participate in e-business?
* How do you set up your e-business implementation plan fast?
* How do you share resources between e-business and other work?
* How do you use project templates and modern software tools to increase your chance of e-business success?
* How do you manage and control risk in your e-business project?
* How do you direct large-scale e-business efforts in the real world?
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.