Easy Mac Computer Basics
Easy Mac® Computer Basics
See it done. Do it yourself. It’s that Easy! Easy Mac Computer Basics teaches you the fundamentals of working with your Mac and how to work with other Apple hardware such as iPod, iPhone, AppleTV, and so on. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to download and manage your music and videos with ease. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
• Set up and customize your Mac or MacBook
• Connect and synchronize a Mac with an iPod or iPhone
• Install Windows on your Mac with Boot Camp
• Synchronize Address Book and iCal data with your Mac, iPod, and iPhone
• Set up Time Capsule on a wireless network
• Create albums and edit photos with iPhoto
• Play music and movies in iTunes
• Connect to the Internet, surf with Safari, chat with your buddies, and send and receive email in Mail
• Access your iDisk, chat, and publish a website with MobileMe, iChat, and iWeb
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
What people are saying - Write a review
Part 1 Setting Up and Connecting Your Mac with iPod and iPhone
Part 2 Working with Files and Folders
Part 3 Customizing Mac OS X Leopard
Part 4 Installing and Using Applications
Part 5 Using Pages
Part 6 Connecting to the Internet
Part 7 Setting Up a Wireless Home Network
Part 8 Managing and Syncing Contacts with Address Book
Part 9 Managing and Syncing Your Calendar with iCal
Part 10 Playing Music and Movies in iTunes