Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added answered appearance asked assistance attention beautiful believe better blessed called cents child church close continued dear death door Edith effort exclaimed expected expression eyes face Father Shaw fear feel fell felt friends girl give Hale hand head hear heard heart hope hour inquired interest kind knew lady late least leave less light Linn live looked Loomey major manner Maria married Mary matter means meet mind minister Miss Leah morning mother nature never night observed occasion Oliver once person Phanuel poor possible prayer present Raymond received remain replied respect returned seemed side smile soon speak spirit spoke suffered suppose Swinton tears tell things thought tion turned uncle voice walk Waterbury Wellmont wife wish young
298. oldal - In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, the chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, the bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs...
67. oldal - Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel.
185. oldal - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, "It is my people:" and they shall say, "The Lord is my God.
246. oldal - But it shall not be so among you ; but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister ; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant...
411. oldal - Man that is born of a woman Is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down : He fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
339. oldal - Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire : your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
394. oldal - For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon him for? and what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
33. oldal - Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience' sake. For, for this cause pay ye tribute also : for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all, their dues : tribute, to whom tribute is due ; custom, to whom custom ; fear, to whom fear; honor, to whom honor.