Effective Counseling: Strategies for Dietary Management
Jones & Bartlett Learning, 1989 - Business & Economics - 213 pages
Your key to achieving long-lasting changes in your patient's dietary b ehavior! This book takes you beyond the science of nutrition and basic counseling skills to interpersonal strategies that really work. Pract ical dialogs, case studies, charts, and discussion of human dynamics a nd counseling theories provide a background for recommended techniques that include behavior contracts, food diaries, goal-setting, and role playing.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found Cathy successful story on this blog
She inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from her diary:
- personal care and abdominal fitness exercise equipment
- personal care and equipment abdominal exercise fitness
- personal care and equipment abdominal fitness exercise
- personal care and equipment exercise abdominal fitness
- personal care and equipment exercise fitness abdominal
Dietary Counseling Defined