Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier’s Integrated Review of Immunology and Microbiology, by Jeffrey K. Actor, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Review Series focuses on the core knowledge in immunology and microbiology while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. . This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation. This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
- Spend more time reviewing and less time searching thanks to an extremely focused, "high-yield" presentation.
- Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with case-based and USMLE-style questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
- Grasp and retain vital concepts more easily thanks to a color-coded format, succinct text, key concept boxes, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning in a highly visual approach.
- Effectively review for problem-based courses with the help of text boxes that help you clearly see the clinical relevance of the material.