Encyclopedia of Wellness: From Acai Berry to Yo-yo Dieting
This wide-ranging encyclopedia addresses our rapidly changing understanding of health and wellness, providing a collection of essays that are up-to-date and comprehensive in both scope and breadth.
* Over 230 clear and concise A-Z entries by notable scholars and researchers
* A short, introductory essay that gives readers a historical overview of health issues in the United States
* Sidebars that provide personal anecdotes about specific health situations
* A comprehensive glossary of health and wellness terms
* A comprehensive list of Internet resources for further information and research