Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed appears arrived assistance attended Auxiliary believe Bible blessed brother called cause Chapel character Christ Christian church Collections Committee congregation considered continued death desire divine duty effect expected expressed faith Father feel formed friends give given gospel grace hand hear heart held holy hope important instruction interest Jesus John labours language late letter live London Lord manner means Meeting ment mind ministers Mission Missionary Missionary Society morning nature nearly never object observed occasion opened persons poor pray prayer preached present Protestants received religion religious remarks Report respect schools Scriptures sent sermon Society soon soul spirit Street things thought tion town truth whole wish young
396. oldal - And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that aught of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
128. oldal - Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
258. oldal - For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
468. oldal - Christ, who, though he was rich, yet for our " sakes became poor, that we, through his poverty,
105. oldal - In the name of the Most Holy and Indivisible Trinity. Their Majesties the Emperor of Austria, the King of Prussia, and the Emperor of Russia...
467. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
105. oldal - They solemnly declare that the present Act has no other object than to publish, in the face of the whole world, their fixed resolution, both in the administration of their respective States, and in their political relations with every other Government, to take for their sole guide the precepts of that Holy Religion, namely, the precepts of Justice, Christian Charity, and Peace...
105. oldal - Word of the Most High, the Word of Life. Their Majesties consequently recommend to their people, with the most tender solicitude, as the sole means of enjoying that Peace which arises from a good conscience, and which alone is durable, to strengthen themselves every day more and more in the principles and exercise of the duties which the Divine Saviour has taught to mankind.