Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear better blessing body called cause Christ Christian comfort command consider danger David death delight desire despise destroy devil direct divine duty earth enemies enjoy eternal evil expect eyes faith fall father favour fear folly fool foolish friends fruit give glory God's gold grace hands happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour hope iniquity instructions judge judgment keep kind king knowledge labour light lips live Lord means mind misery mouth nature necessary neighbours never ourselves parents paths peace persons pleasure poor possessed present preserve pride providence Psal punishment reason receive regard religion reproof riches righteous serve shew sinners sins Solomon soul speak spirit suffer sure temptation things thou thoughts tion tongue treasure true truth turn understanding unto walk whilst wicked wisdom wise
125. oldal - Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; but if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
156. oldal - When he prepared the heavens, I was there; when he set a compass upon the face of the depth; when he established the clouds above; when he strengthened the fountains of the deep; when he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment ; when he appointed the foundations of the earth : then I was by him, as one brought up with him; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of...
84. oldal - Enter not into the path of the wicked, And go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, Turn from it, and pass away.
117. oldal - These six things doth the Lord hate: Yea, seven are an abomination unto him : A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
138. oldal - Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she hath cast down many wounded : yea, many strong men have been slain by her. Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
141. oldal - She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors: "Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
86. oldal - But the path of the just is as the shining light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day. The way of the wicked is as darkness : They know not at what they stumble.
131. oldal - And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding...
129. oldal - My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. Keep my commandments, and live ; and my law as the apple of thine eye.