Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel Apostle appear believe blessed blood body bring brought called chapter Christian church coming communication complete concerning condition contained continual creation creature dead death dignity Divine doctrine doth doubt earth epistles express eyes faith Father fear flesh give given glorious glory God's Godhead grace hand hath head hear heaven Holy Ghost honour hope human interpretation Jesus Christ John judgment kingdom kings knowledge light likewise living look Lord manifestation means mind ministers mystery nature object pass person present Priest promise prophecy prophets prove reason received represented resurrection revelation saints Scripture sealed seen seven shew signify sins soul speak Spirit stand substance symbol thee things thou throne tion true truth unity unto verse vision voice whole witness word written
34. oldal - Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things...
202. oldal - And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
72. oldal - And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up ; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
485. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
451. oldal - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me : for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
438. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak ; for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
436. oldal - And when they were come to him, he said unto them, " Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I . have been with you at all seasons...
361. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
95. oldal - If any man shall ADD UNTO THESE THINGS, GOD SHALL ADD UNTO HIM THE PLAGUES THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK: and if any man shall TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THE BOOK OF THIS PROPHECY, GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE AND OUT OF THE HOLY CITY, AND FROM THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.
468. oldal - Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.