FTCE General Knowledge
Leasha M. Barry, Alicia Mendoza
Research & Education Association, 2006 - Study Aids - 597 pages
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
FTCE General Knowledge Test
For Florida Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the FTCE?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review features coverage of each of the four subtests: Essay, English with Skills, Mathematics, and Reading
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with three full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.