FTCE General Knowledge
Leasha Barry, Alicia Mendoza
Research & Education Association, 2006 - Study Aids - 598 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
FTCE General Knowledge Test - with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
For Florida Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the FTCE?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* All five sections on the official exam are thoroughly reviewed: Language Arts; Mathematics; Social Science; Science and Technology; Music, Visual Arts, Physical Education, and Health
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two of the book’s three full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR, choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.