Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
amendment American ammunition appear application arms Association Attorney authority believe bill carry Chairman citizens commerce committee concerned Congress Constitution contained course Court crime criminal dealer definition Delegate Department devices District effect enforcement EXHIBIT existing fact Federal Firearms Act fire follows foreign give Government hand handguns hearings House hunting importation indicated individual interstate issued legislation letter license mail-order manufacturer matter means military militia murder obtain officer organization percent permit person pistol police possession present President problem prohibit proposed provisions purchase question reasonable received record referred regulations respect restrictions revolver rifles Secretary sell Senator Dodd Senator Dopp ship shotgun sporting statement subcommittee term Thank thing tion transport Treasury United weapons
49. lappuse - It is the power to regulate; that is, to prescribe the rule by which commerce is to be governed. This power, like all others vested in Congress, is complete in itself, may be exercised to its utmost extent, and acknowledges no limitations, other than are prescribed in the constitution.
475. lappuse - is between the delegation of power to make the law, which necessarily involves a discretion as to what it shall be, and conferring authority or discretion as to its execution, to be exercised under and in pursuance of the law. The first cannot be done; to the latter no valid objection can be made.
47. lappuse - That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the state; and as standing armies in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up: and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to. and governed by the civil power.
29. lappuse - The Third Amendment in its prohibition against the quartering of soldiers "in any house" in time of peace without the consent of the owner is another facet of that privacy. The Fourth Amendment explicitly affirms the "right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.
233. lappuse - Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.
230. lappuse - ARTICLE 12 No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
87. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the subcommittee, I am grateful for the opportunity to testify...
47. lappuse - The people shall have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the State.
223. lappuse - the Congress shall have power ... to raise and support armies ; but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years.
13. lappuse - commerce" means commerce between any State, Territory, or possession, or the District of Columbia, and any place outside thereof; or between points within the same State, Territory, or possession, or the District of Columbia, but through any place outside thereof; or within any Territory or possession, or the District of Columbia.