Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accrued Act of September actual additional agent allowed amended amount annual apply assessed association authority bank basis beneficiary bonds capital cash certificates Chapter charged citizens claim collection collector Commissioner cost court deduction depreciation derived determined discussion distributed district dividends domestic duty earnings entitled exempt expenses fact fiduciary filed fiscal fixed foreign corporations gains Government gross income held imposed income tax indebtedness individual insurance companies interest Internal Revenue invested issued Letter from Treasury liability limited loss manner March meaning ment net income non-resident alien operating organized owner paid partnership payment penalty period permitted person principal prior profits provisions purchase reasonable received resident respect rules securities seems shares sources statute stockholders taxable taxpayer term thereof tion trade transaction Treasury Department dated trust United withholding
553. lappuse - Income received by estates of deceased persons during the period of administration or settlement of the estate...
568. lappuse - First. All the ordinary and necessary expenses paid within the year in the maintenance and operation of its business and properties, including rentals or other payments required to be made as a condition to the continued use or possession of property to which the corporation has not taken or is not taking title, or in which it has no equity.
580. lappuse - The amount so added to any tax shall be collected at the same time and in the same manner and as...
226. lappuse - The amount received by the insured as a return of premium or premiums paid by him under life insurance, endowment, or annuity contracts, either during the term or at the maturity of the term mentioned in the contract or upon surrender of the contract...
132. lappuse - If any person liable to pay any tax neglects or refuses to pay the same after demand, the amount shall be a lien in favor of the United States from the time when the...
301. lappuse - Any amount paid out for new buildings or for permanent improvements or betterments made to increase the value of any property or estate; (3) Any amount expended in restoring property or in making good the exhaustion thereof for which an allowance is or has been made...
556. lappuse - ... a reasonable allowance for actual reduction in flow and production to be ascertained not by the flush flow, but by the settled production or regular flow; (6) in the case of mines a reasonable allowance for depletion thereof not to exceed the market value in the mine of the product thereof which has been mined and sold during the year for which the return and computation are made...
24. lappuse - In a strict and legal seN.se that is properly the domicil of a person where he has his true, fixed, permanent home and principal establishment, and to which, whenever he is absent, he has the intention of returning (animus rercrtcndi) .u [Italics supplied.] Mr.