Fee-Only Financial Planning: How to Make It Work for You
J.K. Lasser Pro(TM) Before You Plan, Consult J.K.Lasser
Innovative Planning That Benefits Professionals and Clients
What does it take to be a successful fee-only financial planner? According to John Sestina, acclaimed "father of fee-only financial planning," the only special qualifications are a genuine desire to help people, an ability to listen, and a commitment to lifelong learning.
Fee-Only Financial Planning introduces financial planners to the newest, fastest-growing niche in the financial planning field-fee for service rather than commission-based planning. Fee-only planning is attractive to the growing number of clients who want to avoid the long-term payments, lack of objectivity, limited choices, or conflict of interest that can occur with a commission-based payment structure.
In his comprehensive how-to guide and easy-to-use reference, John Sestina provides in-depth coverage of the financial planning field. He covers such topics as:
* The advantages and disadvantages of fee-only planning for both client and planner
* Making the transition from commission-based to fee-based planning
* Building a profitable practice with varied client bases
* Tailoring to your own work style the system Sestina developed over 35 years of successful private practice
* Developing and maintaining productive client relationships
For professionals wondering whether fee-only financial planning is in their future, or for anyone in financial services who wants to stay current, Fee-Only Financial Planning is an eye-opening introduction to one of the financial world's freshest, richest entrepreneurial careers.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.