Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2012: 5 Books in 1, Expert Consult - Online and Print
Elsevier Health Sciences
, 2011 - Medical
- 1524 pages
With the 2012 edition of Ferri's Clinical Advisor, you can access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common medical conditions faster and more effectively than ever before. Dr. Fred F. Ferri's popular "5 books in 1" format provides quick guidance on Acute Coronary Syndromes, Biceps Tendonitis, H1N1 Influenza, Infertility, Metastic Brain Tumors, Postpartum Follow-up, Small Bowel Obstruction, Social Anxiety Disorder, Stuttering and much more. At www.expertconsult.com, you can search the complete contents and download patient education guides in both English and Spanish.
- Rapidly find the answers you need with separate sections on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory results, and clinical preventive services, plus an at-a-glance format that uses cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to expedite reference.
- Review normal values and interpret results for more than 200 lab tests.
- Confidently perform more than 60 procedures using step-by-step, how-to instructions covering ICD-9 and CPT codes, indications, contraindications, and complications.
- Get the billing codes you need, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Improve your practice's efficiency with cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines.
- Make informed clinical decisions with updated evidence-based medicine references.
- Identify and treat a broader range of disorders with coverage of 24 new topics, 75 new tables, and 60 new algorithms as well as 7 new Laboratory Tests and 2 new Clinical Practice Guidelines tables.
- Ensure the best patient encounters and outcomes with 86 new downloadable Patient Teaching Guides online covering Acute Coronary Syndrome, Diabetes Insipidus, Electrical Injury, Pulmonary Hypertension and more!
- Improve your interpretation of presenting symptoms with 97 new topics in the Differential Diagnosis section including Amnionic Fluid Alpha-Fetoprotein Elevation, Back Pain, Bone Mass, Calcifications, Delirium, Gastric Dilation, Heart Failure, Muscle Disease, Sore Throat, Urinary Retention, Valvular Heart Disease and Vegetative State.
- Access the complete text online with additional algorithms, suggested reading, links to PubMed, and more at expertconsult.com
Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2012 is the fastest, most effective way to access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on more than 700 common medical conditions.