Fodor's Exploring Mexico
· A lively, graphic, full-color guidebook to all of Mexico's varied regions, from the beaches and canyons to Mexico City.
· Color photography and archival and other illustrations throughout; zingy captions.
· Intelligent, opinionated writing by Fiona Dunlop.
· Solid travel reportage on every region punctuated by lively sidebars on Mexico's history and culture, including Huichol peyote pilgrims, the Day of the Dead, mariachi bands, and muralists.
· What to see and do, plus driving and walking tours, with visits to museums, Aztec and Maya temples and ruins, and other sites.
· Special rating system identifying not-to-be-missed sights.
· To-the-point reviews of dining and lodging.
· Key planning information.
· Over 20 detailed maps and plans.
· Comprehensive destination/topic index.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
18th-century Acapulco archeological architecture Avenida Aztec Bahia Baja baroque beach Cabo Califomia Calle Cancun Careyes carved Casa caves cenotes central century Chapultepec Chiapas Chichen Chichen Itza Chihuahua church City's Ciudad coast colonial colorful Cortes courtyard crafts cultural decorated east feet fishing garden govemment Guanajuato Guerrero hacienda Hidalgo Highway Hotel houses Indian Isla Ixtapa Juarez lagoon lake lies located Madero main square mansion Maya Mayan Mazatlan Merida Metro Mexican Mexico City Miguel miles south Mixtec monastery Morelos murals Museo Regional museum northem Oaxaca offers Olmec Pacific paintings Palacio Palenque park Parque Paseo patio Patzcuaro Playa Plaza pool Posada Puebla Puerto Puuc pyramid Quetzalcoatl restaurant Rivera road rooms ruins San Angel Santa seafood Sierra Spanish spectacular stone street Tarahumara Tarascan temple Teotihuacan tequila tion tourist town tropical Tulum Vallarta Vasco de Quiroga Veracruz village visitors Yucatan Zacatecas Zapotec zocalo Zona Rosa