Fodor's Exploring Moscow & St. Petersburg
Fodor's Travel Publications, Incorporated, 1995 - Moscow (Russia) - 288 pages
- A lively, graphic, full-color guidebook to Moscow & St. Petersburg.
- Color photography and archival and other illustrations throughout; zingy captions.
- Intelligent, opinionated writing by Christopher and Melanie Rice.
- Solid travel reportage on every region punctuated by lively sidebars on local color, personalities, culture, and history--all packed with fascinating trivia.
- What to see and do, plus recommended tours.
- Special rating system identifying not-to-be-missed sights.
- To-the-point reviews of dining and lodging.
- Key planning information.
- Over 20 detailed maps and plans.
- Comprehensive destination/topic index.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Quick reference 67 Tverskaya 90101
My St Petersburg Myasnitskaya 116117
Moscow and Out of town 132135
St Petersburg Are 926 Specialist museums
lights the elements of the book
St Petersburg Were 2747 St Petersburg 150243
Hotels and Restaurants
Moscow 48149 Spasskaya 188195
Kreml The Kremlin