Fodor's National Parks and Seashores of the East
Fodor's Travel Publications, 1996 - Atlantic Coast - 359 pages
· The only guide you'll need to visit the best parks and seashores in the East, covering 28 of the best-loved national parks in the eastern United States, with complete travel information on each:
· Driving tours with the most spectacular scenery, from rugged mountains to magnificent coastlines.
· Nature trails, backcountry hikes, and strolls on the beach.
· Detailed information on geology, flora, fauna, and weather.
· Tips on biking, fishing, swimming, boating, rock climbing, bird-watching, history, seasonal events, and more.
· Itineraries for people with only one day to spend.
· Extensive reviews of hotels and restaurants both inside and outside the parks.
· Detailed campground information.
· All text in the book reviewed for accuracy by National Park Service and National Forest Service personnel.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
When to Go 2 Car Rentals 2 Renting
Acadia National Park
Adirondack State Park
Allegheny National Forest
Assateague Island National Seashore
Biscayne National Park
The Blue Ridge Parkway
Cape Cod National Seashore