Freshfields on Corporate Pensions Law 2012
David Pollard, Charles Magoffin, Kathleen Healy
Bloomsbury Publishing, Feb 29, 2012 - Law - 698 pages
This new title is aimed at the corporate market and provides information on pension rights and obligations. It includes encyclopaedic coverage of the legal issues relating to corporate pensions with relevant updated and edited material drawn from Freshfields in-house briefings dating from 1998 to 2011.
Recent cases covered include:
- Marine Pilots pension fund case (The PNPF Trust Co v Taylor and others (Marine Pilots)) 
- Bonas Group Pension Scheme; Michel Van de Wiele NV v the Pensions Regulator 
- Re Liberty International Plc 
- Re Nortel GMBH; Bloom v The Pensions Regulator 
- Caparo Automotive [Ombudsman Report 2010]
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.