From Soup to Nuts: The Cannibal Lover's Cookbook
Simon & Schuster, 1999 - Humor - 144 pages
In an age when the most bizarre alternative lifestyles age are routinely accepted throughout American society, there is one group that is still shunned by the masses, forced to practice its way of life in hiding. Until now. For a visionary has broken the chains that have held his kinsmen down, a messiah has arisen to rescue his people and their rich dietary tradition. His name is Omnivorous.
With "From Soup to Nuts: The Cannibal Lover's Cookbook," Omnivorous does much more than provide his fans with some of the world's best-loved cannibal recipes; in his own words, the master provides "a joyous look at the entire cannibal lifestyle," the definitive guide to better eating the cannibal way. Here's what awaits inside:
* Dozens of recipes for those who believe you truly are what you eat
* An informative history of cannibalism through the ages, focusing on the great moments in cannibal history, from the Alferd Packer expedition to the Uruguay Rugby Team plane crash of 1972 and the invention of gourmet airline food
* Helpful strategies for choosing the right cut of meat
* Rules of thumb...and rules for other tasty body parts, too
* Easy-to-follow, sumptuous recipes that will impress your friends and fellow cannibals
* A bonus section for cannibals with special needs: animal-rights activists, kosher cannibals, and those on low-calorie diets
* Cooking suggestions for the busy cannibal "soccer mom"
* And answers to the most commonly asked cannibal questions, plus a list of the great cannibal movies, such as "The Eyes of Laura Mars, My Left Foot," and "The Man with the Golden Arm."
With the world population at an all-time high, there has never been abetter time to be a cannibal. And whether you're a longtime man-muncher or a novice with just a few close friends under your belt, Omnivorous is here to show you the key to a very happy and full life -- the cannibal life.
What people are saying - Write a review
A Brief History of Cannibalism
My Favorite Recipes
4 other sections not shown